DAY 01 : Delhi
Arriving New Delhi Airport in India. Our Chauffer will be waiting there bearing ply card of your name. Transfer to your hotel in Delhi.
Sightseeing tour of delhi
- Red Fort
Constructed by 5th Mughal king Shah Jahan for residential purpose in nine years between 1639 to 1648. The Fort has been encapsulated by UNESCO in list of world heritage sites.
Close on Monday.
- Humayun’s Tomb
The tomb of 2nd Mughal King Humayun ,who died fallen while disembarking stairs of his library, constructed by his first wife Bega Begum in 1565.
- Qutub Minar
Constructed by Qutb al- Din Aibak , one of the tallest brick minarets in the World , 73 metres height & also a world heritage site.
- India Gate
Designed by Edwin Lutyens, in memory of those Indiansoldiers who sacrificed their lives during the first world war.
- President House
Also known as Viceroy’s House , occupied by Governor - General of India until Independence.
- Parliament House
The parliament house exhibit governance of world largest democracy, also known as temple of Indian democracy.
- Raj Ghat
Memorial of Gandhi , the father of our nation. His last words “Hey Ram” is inscribed on his cenotaph.
Back to your hotel in Delhi.Overnight in Delhi.
DAY 02 DELHI – JAIPUR
Leaving New Delhi for Jaipur
- Distance Delhi to Jaipur 270 km & 04:30 hrs drive
Afternoon Sightseeing tour oF JAIPUR
- AMER FORT
The Fort was residence of Rajputs Maharajas & their families , constructed of red sandstone & marble, known for its artistic Hindu style element, located in town Amer comes under Jurisdiction of Jaipur. Consist of some fascinating buildings :Diwan – E – Aam , Diwan – E – Khas , Sheesh Palace etc.
- CITY PALACE
Built by Sawai Jai Singh II between 1729 &1732 , includes two fascinating palaces –Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings in its palace complex.
- JANTAR MANTAR
The word Jantra derived from Yantra (Instrument) while Mantar mean calculation. This observatory, one of the world heritage site of UNESCO, built by Maharaja Jai Singh of Jaipur in 1724, used for various astronomical calculations.
Back to your hotel in Jaipur. Evening free to browse textile market in Jaipur. Overnight in Jaipur.
DAY 03 Jaipur– AGRA
MORNING Sightseeing tour of Jaipur
- HAWA MAHAL
Also known as the Palace of winds , high screen wall built so that women of royal household could observe street festivals while unseen from outside.
Leaving Jaipur for Agra enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri.
- Distance Jaipur to Fatehpur Sikri 200 KM / 03 HRS
- FATEHPUR SIKRI
Also known as ghost town or abandoned city , the estranged capital of third Mughal Emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and deserted due to shortage of water and some political reason.
Leaving Fatehpur Sikri for Agra
- Distance Fatehpur Sikri to Agra 48 KM / 01 HRS
Arriving your hotel in Agra. Overnight in Agra.
DAY 04 : AGRA
MORNING Sightseeing tour of Agra
- Taj Mahal ( Sunrise )
Leaving hotel early morning for sightseeing of TajMahal at sunrise.TheTajMahal,a mausoleum constructed by fifth Mughal emperor in loving memoryof his beloved wife MumtazMahal stands as testimony of their eternal love.TajMahal is an Arabic word which literally means “Crown Palace”.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- In Summer Sunrise time is 5:30 AM
- In Winter Sunrise time is 6:15 AM
Back to hotel for breakfast and shower.
- Agra Fort
The Fort made of red sand stone depict residence & glorious rule of the mighty mughals with their lavish lifestyle. Constructed in 15th century by third Mughal king Akbar, encircled with two huge walls & has some impressive buildings like Jasmine Tower, Khas Mahal, Diwan I Am, Diwan I Khas etc.
- Itmad – ud – daulah ( Baby Taj )
After Agra Fort drive to Itmad – Ud –Daulah tomb. Like Taj Mahal, It is also a well known Mughal mausoleumin Agra and due to some of its resemblance with Taj Mahal, this edifice is popularly known as “Baby Taj”. This tomb is elaborately carved with pure marble that reflect Indo Islamic architecture style. Empress Noor Jahan ordered this tomb after the death of her father, Mirza Ghiyas Beg in 1622.
- Mehtab Bagh
One of the fascinating mughal gardens situated on opposite side of TajMahal across river yamuna. The garden is wooing travellers for enchanting river side view of Taj Mahal.
Evening free to explore Agra city known for marble inlay factories which produce marble souvenirs. Overnight in Agra.
DAY 05 AGRA – Khajuraho
Pick up from your Hotel in Agra and transfer to Agra Railway station to board superfast air conditioned train to Jhansi.
Fully air conditioned train Shatabdi Express (No –12002 ) depart at 08:02 Agra Cantt Railway station for Jhansi.
Arrive at Jhansi railway station,where you will be picked up for transfer to Khajuraho( 200kms / 4 Hrs )enroute sightseeing tour of Orchha.
Drive to Orchha.
- Distance Jhansi Railway station to Orchha18 KM / 30 Min
Sightseeing tour of Orchha
Drive to Khajuraho.
- Distance Orchha to Khajuraho 172 KM / 03:30 HRS
Overnight in Khajuraho.
DAY 06 Khajuraho - Delhi
Sightseeing Tour of KHAJURAHO
- Western Group of Temples
All but Kandariya Mahadeva Temple and the Chausath – Yogini Temple ( which are built if granite ) in the western Group of Khajuraho Temples, are made of fine grained sandstone Pink or Pale Yellow in Colour.
- Eastern Group of Temples
Eastern Group of temple in Khajuraho quite different from the other temples in Khajuraho is dominated by the Jain Temples. Parsvanath temple the largest Jain Temple in Khajuraho is located in the eastern Group of Temple.
- Chaturbhuj Temple
Chaturbhuj Temple is also known as Chaturbhuj or “one with four arms”. It is believed to be built by the king of Orchha, Raja Madhukar Shah, between 1558 and 1573.
OPTIONAL – Lunch Break in AC Restaurant on direct payment.
Transfer to Khajuraho Railway Station
Train KURJ NZM EXP (No – 22447 )departs at 18:20 for Delhi.
DAY 07 Arriving Delhi
Arriving H Nizamuddin Railway Station in New Delhi.Transfering you either Hotel or Airport in Delhi.
- AC Private Car for all sightseeing.
- English Speaking Regional Tour guides in Delhi , Agra & Jaipur.
- Tickets of AC Train for Agra to Jhansi in AC Chair Car.
- Tickets of AC Train for Khajuraho to New Delhi in 3rd AC
- All Toll , Parkings & State Taxes
- 02 Bottles Mineral water per traveller per day in cab.
- Shoe cover at Taj Mahal.
- Any Tiping or Gratuity to Tour Guide or Driver.
- Monument Admission Tickets.
- Any kind of meal.
- Any Accommodation
- Airport Parking (In case pick up is done from Delhi Airport)
No of Traveller
USD ( Per Person )
01 Person Travelling
02 Person Travelling
03 Person Travelling
04 Person Travelling
05 person Travelling
Information required for booking this tour:
- Name of Travellers
- Delhi Hotel detail for Pick Up
- Final date of tour from Delhi to Agra
- Monument Entrance you have to pay directly at Government booking counter in INR only.Our tour guide will assist you in buying Monument admission ticket.
- Delhi Monument EntrancesPer Adult -Red Fort ( INR 500 ), Humayun Tomb ( INR 500 ) & Qutab Minar ( INR 500 )
- AGRA Monument Entrances Per Adult - Taj Mahal ( INR 1000 ), Agra Fort ( INR 500 ) , Fatehpur Sikri ( INR 500 ) & Mehtab Bagh( INR 200 )
- Jaipur Monument Entrances Per Adult - Amer Fort ( INR 500 ), City Palace ( INR 500 ), Jantar Mantar ( INR 200 ) & Hawa Mahal ( INR 200 )
- Children below age of 15 years are entitled free entry inside Monuments.
- On request we can book any hotels in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur respectively.